There are numerous ways to improve your smile, if it’s not where you’d like it to be. Dentists have the luxury of offering everything from dental implants to veneers to teeth whitening. However, orthodontics has always seen a steady workload from patients. This can be due to trauma, patients wanting to improve aesthetics, etc. Whatever the reason is, invisalign in Chicago, IL has been one of the most sought after procedures in the past decade. Following are some of the top reasons behind the surge:
* : The advantages of these virtually invisible braces, aesthetically speaking, is your aligners are undetectable at a distance of 0.6 m or closer. Of course, one can remove them at will before conversing, especially if you have a big speech or meeting to conduct.
* : Pain or sensitivity associated with traditional braces is not experienced with these aligners. Adhesion problems are avoided, as well. Furthermore, patients with poor oral hygiene will not exhibit white or enamel decalcification points either.
* Absence of root resorption
* : No studies have reported remarkable root resorption in patients treated with invisible braces. This is probably due to <0.25 mm for bucket tooth movement. This distance does not obstruct blood supply and prevents the formation of necrotic regions.
* Oral hygiene
* : Compared to fixed appliances and untreated patients, the health of periodontal tissue measured by papillary bleeding and the depth of periodontal pockets will improve with the use of this product.
* Time with the orthodontist
* : The visits to the dentist hardly take any time out of your schedule.
* Vertical Correction
* : The advantage of braces is that the aligner can close anterior and posterior bite. On the contrary, it can effectively intrude on anterior teeth.
* : These clear aligners are a good substitutes for bite splints.
* Teeth Whitening
* : Splints can be used for teeth whitening, but it is important to talk with your orthodontist first before using your aligners for anything other than what they are directed for.
If you are interested in learning more about invisalign in Chicago, IL, contact your local dentist for a consultation today. They will be able to walk you through the process and determine if it is the right route to take, as well as discuss financing options with you. Visit Chicago Smile Design to know more.