A car accident in or around Phoenix can occur without any notice at all. Suddenly, through no fault of your own, you’re seriously injured, and your world is turned upside down. You could require a hospitalization, surgery, frequent doctor visits, and rehabilitation after that. It could be weeks or months before you’re able to return to work. You’ll be impacted physically, financially and emotionally.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Auto accidents have a variety of causes, and they come with a multitude of injuries. Here are some of their common causes:
- Driving too fast for traffic, weather or road conditions
- Failure to maintain a proper interval from a leading vehicle
- Failure to obey traffic signals or signs.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a combination of the two
- Distracted driving like eating or using a cellphone/texting while driving
- Drowsy of fatigued driving
When your injuries are caused as a result of the carelessness and negligence of somebody else, you have the right to be compensated for the damages that you suffered. Here are some of the damages that you can seek under Arizona law:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost earnings
- Any permanent disfigurement
- Any permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished enjoyment of life
Protect Your Rights and Interests
If you suffered serious injuries or lost a family member in an auto accident in or around Maricopa County, you’ll want to retain a dedicated, experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyer in Phoenix, AZ to protect your rights and represent your best interests. No matter how an insurance adjuster might intimidate or threaten you, don’t give any type of a statement to the opposing insurance company without proper representation. Arizona law doesn’t require you to help that insurer build its defense against your claim.
Rather than giving that statement, help yourself by contacting our law firm to arrange for a free consultation and case evaluation with an auto accident lawyer in Phoenix, AZ, from our offices. Give us a call today at 602-224-0005.