Not everyone has a smile they can be proud to show. There is a multitude of cosmetic issues that can begin to occur and cause a person to feel self-conscious about their appearance. Thankfully, individuals can seek treatment from cosmetic dentistry in Salisbury NC. Knowing the types of treatment will help people to make the right choice for their needs.
Types of Cosmetic Dental Procedures
There are multiple cosmetic dental procedures that can be carried out on a person’s smile. Being aware of these will help a person to choose which ones they feel will be most beneficial for the appearance of their smile. The following are five of the most popular types of cosmetic dentistry in Salisbury NC.
- Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic treatment because it offers instant results. This is one of the more affordable treatments and it allows individuals to overcome stains and make their smile look amazing.
- Dental crowns can be used to hide unsightly teeth and prevent further damage to teeth that have been compromised. When the crown is in place, it completely covers the tooth and shields it from view.
- Another cosmetic dental treatment is dental veneers. When a person has a host of cosmetic issues, they can have their teeth covered with porcelain veneers. These tooth-shaped shells completely cover the front portion of the teeth and make a person’s smile look attractive.
- Yet another dental treatment for cosmetic repair is dental implants. When someone is missing one or more teeth, they can feel embarrassed about their smile. Dental implants help to permanently replace missing teeth so a person’s smile is made complete and more beautiful.
- Another popular type of cosmetic dental treatment is bonding. When someone has a damaged tooth or one that is badly stained, it can be covered with a bonding mixture that mimics the color of natural teeth. Once blended, the result is completely natural.
Discover More Today
If you would like to discover more about these cosmetic dental treatments, browse our website. Call the office today if you would like to schedule a consultation appointment to get started. Allow them to help you achieve a beautiful smile.